Friday, March 16, 2012

Music~

It's amazing, the melodies that run throughout that house. They always seem to somehow take your breath away.
I can hear them now....
 the smoothness of the piano's keys hitting every note just perfectly.
The right pitch of a girl's voice singing love songs that remind me of that person.
A guitar chord here and there, how it can just move from one room to the next with no disruptions. 

Oh, how I wish that was me, breathing beautiful new unnamed harmonies into the air as it's then taken into the world by wind creeping in and out from under door frames and window rifts.
I adore just how graceful it makes me feel.
How it makes the people in the streets around me seem so brilliant because I'v been taken over by giddiness.

Magnificences. That's what it is. 
Marvelous sounds of sweetly broken bitterness that haunts you with magnificences until you are summoned to join the actuality of the world and remember scares of the past. 
But that's when I'll turn on my headphones and drowned it out again.


No comments:

Post a Comment