Sunday, May 27, 2012

I Think I Might Just Love You~

She was glorious from head to toe.
Her eyes a brilliant baby blue, and her smile more precious than a million gems.
 I couldn't help to stare. I couldn't help the ridiculous look on my face either.
Her movements were just so mysterious, just so lovely.
The way her hands fell and raised with such tact, while her legs danced so gracefully through the grass, made her look so fragile.

"Why do you stare at me like that?" Her expression was so flawless as she asked.
How her eyes rolled up from the ground to the sky. And her lips parted, ever so noticeable, to let her tongue smooth the cracks they held.

She continued her gracefulness as I spoke, "because you're just so breathtaking".
She stopped, and that smile she gave after my words, held my heart with such intensity I couldn't bare to be so far from it any longer.
So I took to my feet and walked to where she stood.
The long brown skirt she wore covered her ankles and there were flower patterns sewn into the fold of her white blouse, just below her collarbone.
She stood, wordless and motionless, as I clasped my hands around hers, slipping my fingers into the spaces between each of them, the spaces they'll always belong.

"Kiss me," she said, tilting her head to the side, readying for her request.
The request of a kiss, the one I'd given to her hundreds of times before.
So I leaned into her, about to steal a moment with her lips, and just before I did, kiss her, I whispered, "I think I might just love you."
With eyes still closed she whispered back, "I think I might just love you more."
And after we'd spoken, after I took her face in my hands and touched her so fine lips with mine, I knew she'd be now.... and forever.... my only desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment