Sunday, April 15, 2012

Dear Delilah~

Bliss begs to strive through the hole where you left me, had to leave me, or else where would we be?
Holding up only by strands of thread?
I grew because of you, I hope you know that.
I loved through you, although you already knew that.
But you're gone now, so I should move on.
But still I'll wait just a moment, before I let you go forever, and find someone better, but she'll never be better, no one will, ever.
I'll wait 'til I know for sure you're not going to return. Claim me as yours again.
Please come back for me. 
Because nothing is right now that you're gone.

                                                         Love the boy whose heart you still hold.
                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment